AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2017-10-01

Haunted

Hi everyone,
It is October 1 and it is time to share a new challenge at the MIXED MEDIA MOJO CHALLENGES. The theme this month is Haunted with the added twist : Zombies. Please join us and share with all your crafty friends!


圖像裡可能有文字

This is my project. Hope you like it! 


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope this inspires you to join in our October Challenge. I can't wait to see what you create. Please make sure you head over to the MIXED MEDIA MOJO CHALLENGES FB group and see all the wonderful projects the Design Team have created to show you!
Hugs & Love




Ann




Supplies:






Proud to enter my project into the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday : Anything Goes
Frilly and Funkie Show us your Stamps

6 則留言:

  1. Awesome Halloween card! I love the zombie girl! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    回覆刪除
  2. Brilliant Halloween card, great colours and Zombie girl
    HBMJDSYD

    回覆刪除
  3. Opps don't know what happened there, meant to say Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, luv Debby

    回覆刪除
  4. Spooky fun. I love the Zombie gal and the way you made the background. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    回覆刪除
  5. I really like how you used the stencil and your color blocking. We are so happy you joined my Use Your Stamps challenge at Frilly & Funkie. Big hugs, Autumn

    回覆刪除
  6. Great combination of stamps to make a goulish creation. She reminds me of the Monster High dolls my granddaughter used to play with. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !