AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2017-12-01

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Hi everyone,
For this month,We have a new and fun challenge over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. All of our challenges will be Anything Goes, and will go live at 6:00 AM EST on the first day of every month and run until 6:00 PM EST on the last day of the month. I'm so happy to share my card for you.



I hope this inspires you to join in our November Challenge. I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,


Ann





Supplies:







Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:
The Card Concept #82 {Retro Holiday}

1 則留言:

  1. Just love your wreath of ornaments, Ann, and the addition of these pretty blues to the usual Christmas colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !